Influencer and Presenter Program -Terms & Conditions
INTRODUCION TO THE PROGRAM
British D'sire is a global platform that aims to create successful marketing campaigns. Here at British D'sire, we develop marketing strategies for clients looking to have their businesses evolve with our platform.
We thus continuously seek individuals and organizations that can positively impact generating leads for our clients and us. Suppose you have a wide grab of audiences over social media and think you can influence your audiences to help our clients get more leads and sales. In that case, the stage is set to "open" for you.
“Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may provide and which you may request via our Website
“User”, “You” and “your” are denotes to the person who is visiting or accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, influencer, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
“We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to British D’sire
”Website” shall mean and include &quote https://www.britishdsire.com; mobile application and any successor Website or mobile application of the Company or any of its affiliates
Influencers are basically individuals or organizations that can influence any business in a profitable direction. In simple words, an influencer can influence either a person or a group to buy a service.
A presenter in a business is someone who is capable of presenting business products in front of targeted audiences in a professional manner so that it can drive leads and sales.
You must be above 18 years of age.
You must have a social media following and audience to represent our business on your social media handles, such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
You must be familiar with relevant market, e-commerce, Influencers Business and Marketing, Television Presentation and Hosting etc.
GETTING STARTED WITH THE PROCESS
Check for the eligibility criteria and register your interest with British D'sire's "influencer" and "presenter" program. Once you are done with the registration, our team of experts shall work and look up your application. As soon as you get approved, we will make sure to reach you for further proceedings.
INFLUENCER AND PRESENTER REQUIREMENTS
If you wish to approach our company as an influencer or presenter, we ask that you review the following information before reaching out to discuss a social media partnership:
• Specializing in e-commerce and multimedia marketing, we seek to partner with individuals who must have a following that would genuinely consider exploring and shopping from our company. We are a potential platform for everyone who wishes to ease the process of purchasing products with the assurance of genuine quality and service.
• The content created and posted in partnership with our company should reflect the laid-back luxury of our affordable and simplified service.
OUR PLATFORM’S REQUIREMENTS
• All influencers and presenters must post accurate information about products provided by us, services and experience in a way that reflects our company’s values and morals.
• All photography, videos, and other content generated by the influencer, presenter and/or team of content creators must be available for our company’s additional marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest etc. All rights to the content created, allowing British D’sire and its subsidiaries to use the media (photos or videos) on additional marketing channels, brands, articles, without legal obligation to provide photo credit or attribute the photo. Appropriate attribution of media will be included as we see fit.
• All social media posts must include links to our official account and website and must include the pre-determined hashtags for our business. These will be specified and provided to the influencer and presenter along with more detailed requirements later on.
• Additional requests and requirements for media produced in partnership with our website may be a stipulation of our agreements, but these will be discussed in more detail with the influencer later on.
• All influencer or presenter posts must meet the CAP, CMA, ASA and relevant regulations for sponsored social media posts as well as the individual channel influencer marketing guidelines such of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube etc.
• All social media posts must prominently include one or more of the following hashtags to meet CAP compliance legally:
• The partnering influencer or presenter must include wording such as, “Thanks to British D’sire/ABC[company name] for the sponsorship/free product” to meet regulations on social media sponsored posts.
• All disclosures of paid partnerships or free products must appear towards the beginning of the post to meet CMA, ASA and relevant regulations.
• We request you fulfill all our standards and agree to these Terms and Conditions while signing up for our Influencer and Partner Program as they will be Final Standing and Binding.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of Changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms and Conditions incorporating the Changes to our Website. Your unrelenting use of the Services ensuing notice of the Modifications (or posting of the Terms incorporating the Modifications in the event your email address is no longer lawful, is obstructed, or is otherwise not able to obtain the notice) will mean that you agree to the Changes. Such Modifications will apply prospectively beginning on the date, the Changes are posted to the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES
RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restrictions, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall make available notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services and subscriptions (if any).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at our website email Support@britishdsire.com